How to make the Slurrp Farm Beetroot Millet Dosa perfectly? (1 year+)
How to make a perfectly soft @slurrpfarm beetroot millet Dosa for your baby? (12 months+)
I am finally starting the series of posts to help you all understand how to cook @slurrpfarm products perfectly.
This is not just Noor’s favourite but a family favourite too. It is made with healthy ingredients and is a great way to feed your baby millets like Ragi which is extremely high in calcium. We love it because it has Zero Preservatives.
It is a very healthy & easy meal for your baby. You can use the same steps to cook the @slurrpfarm Spinach millet Dosa as well.
- 2 tbsps. of the Dosa Mix
- 2 tbsps. of Curd
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- In a bowl, take 2 tbsps. of the Dosa mix, 2 tbsps. of curd and 2 tbsps. of water. The ratio should be 1:1:1.
- Whisk everything properly in one direction.
- Whisk and mix all the ingredients until you reach a smooth, creamy consistency. Then, let it rest outside for 10 minutes.
- Now, spread the batter on a non-stick or an iron tawa. The batter should be a little thick so that it turns out soft for the babies.
- Add a spoon of ghee to the sides and the middle and lower the flame.
- Cook for a minute. Flip over and cook for another minute on the other side. Note: The batter should rise and fluff up a bit.
- Healthy Beetroot Millet Dosa is ready for your baby.
- The key to making it right is to use a ratio of 1:1:1 of the Dosa mix, curd & water. Just use the same spoon to measure all three ingredients and you’ll be sorted. If you still feel the consistency of the batter is not right (due to difference in curd brand texture), feel free to add a little more water to it.
- Don’t forget to rest the batter before cooking for a minimum of 10 mins to a maximum of 20 mins to allow the Dosa batter to ferment.
Happy eating 🙂